DUE TO COVID-19 RESCRITIONS WE ARE NOW OFFERING AN ONLINE OHIO CCW COURSE. ONCE YOU REGISTER FOR THE CLASS WE WILL REACH OUT WITH ZOOM INFORMATION FOR THE CLASS. YOU MUST ATTEND BOTH EVENINGS.
Ohio Concealed Carry License Course
Last Revised: 07/08/2017
The Ohio CCW Course will meet all the requirements of the Ohio Revised Code (ORC) 2923.125 (G)(1) for training length and content and upon completion, allow the student to apply for their Ohio CCW License at their local Sheriff’s Office or the Sheriff’s Office in an adjoining county.
• The ability to name, explain and demonstrate the rules for safe handling of a handgun and proper storage of practices for handguns and ammunition
• The ability to demonstrate and explain how to handle ammunition in a safe manner
• The ability to demonstrate the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary to shoot a handgun in a safe manner
• Gun-handling training
• Review booklet (Ohio Concealed Carry Law) by the Ohio Attorney General’s Office
• Handgun nomenclature and function
• Handgun ammunition handling and selection
• Fundamentals of pistol shooting
• Ohio laws and statutes
• Firearm safety
• Selecting a handgun
• Responsibilities for Concealed Carry license holders
• Methods of Concealed Carry
• Legal considerations of Use of Deadly force
• Introduction to basic handgun tactics
• Cleaning your handgun
• Shooting qualification test
• Must be 19 years of age or older
• Semi-automatic or revolver
• Magazine pouch
• Eye & ear protection
• 100 rounds of ammunition
851 Martin St.
Greenville, Ohio 45331
We have pistols, eye, and ear protection you can borrow at no extra charge.
Students must provide their own ammo. Class dates, and location are subject to change.
5:30pm - 9:30pm (both nights)
Must attend both evenings.
Online Only. We will reach out with Zoom information. Please have Zoom downloaded on your computer, phone, or tablet prior to the course.
Refunds may be issued minus a $25 fee that can be used to book future classes.